Saturday, June 16, 2012

Stone at Parry's Pizzeria


Stone is currently conducting a contest called “The Most Bitter Bars – 2012 Challenge” and Parry’s Pizzeria and Bar is hosting a number of Stone beers on tap.  I have tried a number of Stone beers and I have enjoyed everyone they brew.  I decided to try Cali-Belgique (6.9% ABV and 77 IBU), a Belgian IPA and Double Dry Hopped Ruination IPA (7.7% ABV and 100+ IBU), an Imperial IPA.  Both of these beers were just fantastic and I think I liked the Cali-Belgique the best.  They went great with the NY Cheese steak Sandwich.  The contest is running through Father’s day and I think I will need to try a couple of more tomorrow.  I have tried all the other before and I will have to select one of my favs – Sublimely Self-Righteous Ale (8.7% ABV and 90 IBU) and probably Stone Ruination IPA (6.9% ABV and 100+ IBU).  If you have one of these events in your area, attend it and try some really good beer from Stone.
Parry’s Pizzeria and Bar - http://www.parryspizza.com/parrysbar/

No comments:

Post a Comment