Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Gift - Beer and Glassware

I received some great gifts from my wife and mother-in-law for Christmas that will be great to try.  My wife gave me Rochefort Brewery - a Belgian Trappist Brewery - number 6, 8, and 10.  All of these are highly rated and 6 is difficult to acquire because it is brewed only once a year and represents only 1% of the brewing output from the Abbey of Notre Dame.  My mother-in-law gave me a large bottle and a small bottle of St. Bernardus Abt 12.  This is the highest quality ale produced by St. Bernardus and is considered a showpiece for the brewery.  I am looking forward to sampling these highly rated Belgian Ales.  I also received some nice glassware of a set of 4 each - Imperial Pint, Czech Pilsner, and Bavarian Pilsner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment