Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Rockyard Brewery in Castle Rock

Last Saturday, we took Jonathan to the Douglas County Fairgrounds to present his Shooting Sports project to the 4-H judges.  It was lunchtime and I took the family to Rockyard Brewery for lunch.  The menu is excellent and has numerous choice that I would think anyone could find something they liked.  Lori and Jonathan split an order of ribs and Jonathan had a side of Teriyaki wings.  I ordered a Forest Burger with mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese.  I also ordered the sampler that included the following:

1) Lynx Light Lager (4.1% ABV), a light lager,
2) Double Eagle Ale (5% ABV), an American pale wheat ale,
3) Redhawk Ale (5% ABV), an American amber ale,
4) Lightning Strike Stout (6% ABV) an American stout,
5) Hopyard IPA (6.2% ABV), an IPA,
and two other varieties - one was a saison and I do not remember the other one.



These beers were very tasty and I really enjoyed the saison, the stout, and the IPA.  The food is very good and the beers are tasty.  Lori and Jonathan really like Rockyard Brewery and this is a place that we will visit again.

Rockyard Brewery - http://www.rockyard.com

No comments:

Post a Comment