Last Saturday, we took Jonathan to the Douglas County Fairgrounds to present his Shooting Sports project to the 4-H judges. It was lunchtime and I took the family to Rockyard Brewery for lunch. The menu is excellent and has numerous choice that I would think anyone could find something they liked. Lori and Jonathan split an order of ribs and Jonathan had a side of Teriyaki wings. I ordered a Forest Burger with mushrooms, onions and Swiss cheese. I also ordered the sampler that included the following:
1) Lynx Light Lager (4.1% ABV), a light lager,
2) Double Eagle Ale (5% ABV), an American pale wheat ale,
3) Redhawk Ale (5% ABV), an American amber ale,
4) Lightning Strike Stout (6% ABV) an American stout,
5) Hopyard IPA (6.2% ABV), an IPA,
and two other varieties - one was a saison and I do not remember the other one.
These beers were very tasty and I really enjoyed the saison, the stout, and the IPA. The food is very good and the beers are tasty. Lori and Jonathan really like Rockyard Brewery and this is a place that we will visit again.
Rockyard Brewery - http://www.rockyard.com